NOW GIVE TO YOURSELF
Last week, I thanked GFPS staff members for giving to others throughout the year. As the holiday break begins next week, I encourage you to give a little something to yourself…give yourself some time:
• Some time to rejuvenate and recharge your batteries;
• Some time to spend with the people who matter the most to you; and
• Some time to reflect on the important work you do for our kids, our community and our futures.
I also hope you have some time to reflect on the important gifts you give day in and day out:
• The gift of educational opportunity to our kids;
• The gift of involvement and support in our community; and
• The gift of making the future of this great nation bright!
The impact of GFPS cannot denied. Thank you for being a part of great schools, greater tomorrows and Great Falls! Happy Holidays to you and those you love. My best wishes for a great 2015. I look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Take care. Be safe. Stay well.