NOW GIVE TO YOURSELF
Last week, I thanked GFPS staff members for giving to others throughout the year. I also thanked you for your incredible generosity during our annual giving campaign. Now, as the holiday break begins this week, I hope you can find a way to give a little something to yourself. That little thing, which is really a big thing, is time. Please give yourself:
• Some time to rejuvenate and recharge your batteries;
• Some time to spend with the people who matter the most to you; and
• Some time to reflect on the important work you do for our kids, our community and our futures.
I also hope you have some time to reflect on the important gifts you give day in and day out:
• The gift of educational opportunity to our kids;
• The gift of involvement and support in our community; and
• The gift of making the future of this great nation bright!
2016 was a historic year. The relationships we have forged with our students, their parents and our community have provided gifts that will last beyond our lifetimes. Thank you for being a part of great schools, greater tomorrows and Great Falls! Happy Holidays to you and those you love. My best wishes for a great 2017! I look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Take care. Be safe. Stay well.