2017 MEA-MFT Pre-Retirement Workshops
Employee Assistance Program Offered By GFPS
- Counseling: Up to 4 visits for grief, anxiety, stress, parenting, etc.
- 24/7 crisis help: Toll-free support
- Adult/eldercare and end-of-life services: Support for daytime care, in-home care, housing, transportation, meals and more
- Legal support and mediation: A free, half-hour consult, plus a 25% discount on legal services and personal or family mediation (legal services not provided for employer-related issues)
- Financial services: Telephonic consult and up to 30 days of support for resolution of financial issues with a financial professional, plus a 25% discount off normal fees if a CPA is retained
- Wills: A free kit with review by a legal pro
- Identity theft: Help restoring your identity and credit
- Home ownership: Free support for buying, financing, moving or selling
- Parenting: Free help with school issues, teen challenges, adoption, college planning, day care,and more
- Work/life balance: Online, interactive tools through the Personal Advantage website
- Wellness: Go to MyRBH.com for health assessments, wellness content, webinars and more
- Pet concierge: Info on choosing, traveling and caring for pets, plus referrals to vets, groomers, kennels, etc.
Need help? Call 1 (866) 750-1327. Or go to MyRBH.com and enter “LifeMap” as your Group Code.
School Safety Training
$50.00 Card Drawing
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome Browser
- Go to the Safe Schools Link http://www.greatfalls.mt.safeschools.com
- Sign-in with your first name_last name
- Password will be your first name_last name
- Click “View More Courses”
- Choose a safety training to view
- Once you have viewed the safety video, please go to the provided Google Doc’s Link https://goo.gl/forms/WmxZXuuAovGasgZw2
- Sign into your google account to fill out a 2 question survey on the training. You will be entered in a $50.00 gift card drawing upon completion of the survey. The drawing will end Oct 31st with the winners being announced the following week.
Fundraising Event for Amanda Hagel-Kinsey
Amanda is the daughter of Sue Hagel (Accounts Payable), the sister of Scott Hagel (Health Enhancement Teacher at Riverview), sister-in-law of Shannon Hagel (3rd grade teacher at Lewis & Clark), and sister-in-law of Arika Hagel (3rd grade teacher at Morningside).
On August 9, 2017 Amanda Hagel-Kinsey was diagnosed with Stage 4 Breast Cancer. With no time to wait, she immediately started her brave fight against this terrible disease on August 16. We are hosting a fundraiser at The Sting Sports Bar, not only to help with the mounting medical bills, but also to show Amanda that she is not alone in this fight. Please join us to help support Amanda and show her how much she is loved.
Trick or Treat So Kids Can Eat, 2017
The CMR Drama Department will participate in Trick or Treat So Kids Can Eat this year on Saturday, October 28 from 12 – 4 pm. They will be in costume and will have a badge identifying them as TOTS-Eat participants. Students will go to Great Falls neighborhoods collecting non-perishable food items and toiletries for the CMR Food Pantry.
If you would like to donate, you can drop off items in the CMR Drama room (603) in Bill Williamson Hall from 12 – 4 pm. For more information call 268-6117.