In-District Teacher Transfer Information
Current In-District teaching openings will be posted today, Monday, March 25, 2019 and will close on Friday, March 29, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Any teacher currently employed with the District may apply for these positions.
Check the on-line application system (Applitrack Link To In-District Job Postings) for a full list of all current in-district teacher job openings.
If you are interested in applying for any of these openings please hand-deliver your
In-District Transfer Form to the Human Resources Office by the deadline. You may obtain the form(s) in any school office and one form must be completed for each position for which you are applying.
Please contact your building administrator or the Human Resources Department if you have any questions.
Please be reminded that once a teacher accepts a position via the transfer process, that teacher cannot apply for another transfer position that year.
Indian Parent Advisory Committee
Please join the Indian Parent Advisory Committee (IPAC) for their monthly meeting followed by dinner and bingo.
When: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
What: Meeting – 6:30 – 7:00 pm; Dinner and Bingo – 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Where: Whittier Elementary School, 305 8th Street North
Questions: Please contact Marcy Cobell, Director of Indian Education, 268-6003
Converge: E Pluribus Unum
Join us for an encore live performance!
Converge: E Pluribus Unum is an original play based on interviews with Great Falls Public Schools youth and educators who shared stories of struggle, loss, triumph and hope. These personal stories will raise awareness and spark conversation about the depth and breadth of hardship many youth and families in our community face.
- Tuesday, April 2nd: Live Production ~ GFH Auditorium ~ 7:00 PM
- Thursday, April 4th: “Listen, Plan, Act” Community Forum (next steps) ~ Great Falls College – MSU, Heritage Hall ~ 6:00 PM
Visit us at
or on Facebook
Final Lesley University Graduate Program in Great Falls
This will be the LAST Great Falls Cohort offered by Lesley University!
Future Master programs will only be offered on-line!
Integrated Teaching through the Arts Curriculum & Instruction, M.Ed.
Program is designed for all K-12 educators
Project based – no GRE required
Skills that transfer to your everyday lessons!
Move up on the Salary Schedule as you go!
Financial aid and payment plans are available.
Regionally and nationally accredited
Financial Aid Counselor to assist Student Loan Process!
Deferred Student Loan payment 6 months after completion of your degree!
Nineteen weekends total! The entire program is completed in less than two years
$5000 Loan Forgiveness is available!
$50 application fee waiver!
Face-To-Face teaching one weekend a month: Saturday & Sunday 8am – 5pm
Contact: Cathy Kuntz
Safe Schools Online Safety Training $50.00 Card Drawing
During the months of February and March, Montana School Boards Association invites you to participate in Safe Schools online safety training. Safe Schools offers online video safety training to all Great Falls Public Schools employees. Please follow the instructions below to access the video trainings:
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome Browser
- Go to the Safe Schools Link http://www.greatfalls.mt.safeschools.com
- Sign-in with your first name_last name
- Password will be your first name_last name
- Click “View More Courses”
- Choose a safety training to view
- Once you have viewed the safety video, please go to the provided Google Doc’s Link https://goo.gl/forms/WmxZXuuAovGasgZw2
- Sign into your google account to fill out a 2 question survey on the training. You will be entered in a $50.00 gift card drawing upon completion of the survey. The drawing will end March 31st with the winners being announced the following week.