AA Orchestra Festival Concerts
Tonight is the first night! Free admission!
Come and join us for two nights of great orchestral music as Great Falls hosts the AA Orchestra Festival. Schools involved are our own Charles M. Russell High School and Great Falls High School, and our visiting schools are Kalispell Flathead and Glacier High Schools.
Monday’s concert will feature individual performances from the four participating schools. Tuesday’s concert will feature two mass orchestras under the direction of guest conductors Anne Harrigan (Billings Symphony) and Kirt Mosier (Lee’s Summit Symphony).
Severance Pay For Retiring Teachers
Keep Your School Healthy
MREA 2020 Scholarship
Phish Alert Button
To All GFPS Staff,
You may notice a new “Phish Alert Button” in Outlook. Please click this button whenever you receive a suspicious or potentially dangerous email. Upon clicking, the email will be deleted from your inbox and forwarded to IT at the Data Center for analysis immediately.
Here is additional information about the Phish Alert Button that may be helpful:
By using this new button, you will help us to keep our District safe and defend against cyber attacks. Thank you for your participation.
GFHS Presents: Maybe Baby, It’s You
Aqua Aerobics Thursday Classes
Call for PIR Facilitators for the 2020-2021 School Year
Details about 2020-2021 PIR Proposals:
- The date range for PIR sessions is June 6, 2020 – April 30, 2021 (priority will be given to those proposals that take place during first semester).
- All forms are due by Sunday, March 1, 2020.
- No new proposals will be accepted after the March 1 deadline.
- Please be sure to avoid the DD & PIR Summit dates (June 8-11 & Aug 20 & 21), any holidays, MFPE days, and Wednesdays when scheduling your dates.
- PIR Sessions can be done as a single 6-hour session, two 3-hour sessions, or three 2-hour sessions.
If you are interested in facilitating or co-facilitating a PIR offering, please use this worksheet to be sure you have all of the information you need. Once you have read through the worksheet, the form is here: http://bit.ly/20-21-pir-proposal
For more information about PIR Facilitator obligations and pay, please visit the following link: http://gfps.k12.mt.us/content/pir-help
Contact Susan Quinn with any questions (268-6761).
During the months of February through April, Montana School Boards Association invites you to participate in Safe Schools online safety training. Safe Schools offers a variety of online video safety training to all Great Falls Public Schools employees.
Please follow the instructions below to access the video trainings:
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome Browser.
- Go to the Safe Schools Link: http://www.greatfalls.mt.safeschools.com.
- Sign-in with your first name_last name.
- Password will be your first name_last name.
- Click “View More Courses”.
- Choose a safety training to view.
- Once you have viewed the safety video, please go to the provided Google Doc’s Link: https://goo.gl/forms/WmxZXuuAovGasgZw2
Sign into your Google account to fill out a 2 question survey on the training. You will be entered in a $50.00 gift card drawing upon completion of the survey. The drawing will end April 30th with the winners being announced the following week.
Heisey Teacher Scholarships
For questions, please contact Dave Crum at 268-7340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Open January 6, 2020 and Close February 14, 2020.