GFHS Key Club needs your Help
This week the club has applied for a Nickelodeon/Key Club International Halo Project Award which grants the top 10 vote getting projects with anywhere from $100-$2500 grants to maintain or start new projects. THE GFHS Key Club chose to support the local Book Nooks!
Ferst Foundation for Childhood Literacy
Would you like to provide a year’s worth of books to children in our community? Now you can easily give this gift! Through the Ferst Foundation, you can provide books for a year every year for children aged 0-5. One year of books for a child you know is just $40. To pay it forward and donate to an anonymous child in need of books, it only costs you $36! For more information, or to order books, please contact Lisa Carlson (Title TSA, x6028) or Carol Paul (Title Coordinator, x6779). Also, be sure to find us on Facebook – Great Falls Ferst Foundation! Give us a LIKE!
HiGH TRUST 2018, Level 1 and 2
- ”Growing with Gratitude®” The Greatest Gift you can give yourself and those you love!
- Leave school…energized…not exhausted!
- Teach without stress…get that “gerbil feeling out forever!
- Positive Teaching Attitude!
- Be your “real self”, ..teach from your “moral code”!
- Bring your “personal truth” into your teaching!
- Celebrate students with your goodness & caring!
Times: Thursday/Friday: 4:00-9:00 PM, Saturday/Sunday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM