The Great Falls Public School District is home to 15 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 2 high schools and offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
Athletics is an important part of the total education program. The experience of participating in athletic events should be part of the education of all boys and girls who attend school in Great Falls.
Participation in a sound athletic program contributes to health and fitness, physical skill, emotional maturity, social competence, and sound moral values. Athletic involvement can help teach the values of cooperation as well as the spirit of competition and sportsmanship.
High School Sports
(Great Falls High & C.M. Russell High)
- Cross Country
- Student must be passing 5 classes
- Current Physical
- $25.00 for first extracurricular activity
- $45.00 for two or more activities
- $40.00 for first extracurricular activity
- $70.00 for two or more activities
Students who qualify for free or reduced school lunch shall be granted a 50% reduction of the participation fees.
- Activities Participation Agreement
- MHSA Athletic Physical Exam Form
- Emergency Information/Parent Agreement
- Student Athlete & Parent/Legal Guardian Concussion Statement
Director of Athletics
If you have any questions please call (406) 268-6082