MUCH WILL THE 2020 OPERATIONAL LEVY COST A PROPERTY OWNER?
BASIC INFORMATION: The District is proposing a levy for $1,750,000 or approximately 12.05 mills. According to the Office of Public Instruction, this levy would cost a homeowner approximately $24.40 per year on a home’s taxable market value of $150,000.
YOUR SPECIFIC INFORMATION: Every property owner can figure out an estimate of what the levy could cost.
- Browse to the Cascade County iTax website: http://itax.tylertech.com/cascademt
- You can type in the last name of the property owner, hit search and choose the correct property parcel from the list by clicking on it (or alternatively, search by an address)
- The tax statement details will come up
- Find the “2019 Value” box
- Find the “Market:” amount
ENTER YOUR MARKET VALUE HERE (whole dollars only):
CHECK OUT THE TAX HISTORY OF YOUR PROPERTY:
- Browse to the Cascade County iTax website: http://itax.tylertech.com/cascade/
- Find your property
- Click on the “History” button at the top of the property page page.
- You can then see the tax bill information since 2007.