Superintendent's Message - Making History, September 19, 2016
ATTENTION All Benefit Eligible GFPS Employees, September, 2016
Voluntary Dental Insurance
Voluntary Vision Insurance
Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
Voluntary Accident Insurance
As always, should you have any questions please contact the Human Resources Department at 268-6010.
Flu Shots, September 2016
Pre-retirement Workshops TRS and PERS Fall 2016 Schedule
Please click here to view the fall schedule. www.gfps.k12.mt.us/sites/default/files/Pre-retirement Workshops TRS and PERS Fall 2016 Schedule.pdf
SEVERANCE PAY FOR RETIRING TEACHERS
Human Resources Office
PAYROLL INFORMATION FOR SEPTEMBER 2016
Any employee terminating their employment with the district must send their timecard to the business office immediately upon termination (DO NOT wait for the end of the pay period). If the employee will be terminating shortly after the end of the pay period those days can be added to the current time card.
PIR Cancellations, September 2016
Link to PIR eCentral: https://www.solutionwhere.com/ww/gfps/
Impact Aid (Federal) Count, September 2016
Student Services Director
Save the Date - Business After Hours, September 22, 2016
You can enjoy food catered by the high school Culinary Arts students, listen to music played by GFPS students, check out products made by Grizz Biz, Rustler Gear, Bison Wear, Lynx Grafix, and Bison Welding. You can learn about the work of several Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) like BPA, DECA, CyberPatriot, FFA, Bison Business, Art, Skills USA, HOSA, High School Houses, Interior Design, FCCLA, etc. You can check out the truck that is going to be raffled off by the Foundation and buy tickets as well. See you there!
Multi-Sensory Phonics PIR, Fall 2016
35th Annual Cross Town Run Around, October 25, 2016
- The event will remain very similar with the change being a bit of direction to buildings this year when thinking about the event.
- We are going “back to basics” with this annual event and asking you to support the football theme and teams!
- This is a bit different for the elementary and middle schools but WE think it will be fun!
- Don’t want to choose one team over the other? That’s ok too! Just incorporate the idea of football, crosstown and fun into your group!
- We will still have the 7 trophies up for grabs! (% HS, % MS, % Elementary, % DOB/BG/Annex/Warehouse/Sky/, most improved %, theme and of course SPIRIT)
Schedules for: GFPS Fitness Center, Classes & GFH Pool
Family Open Swim: Beginning Sept. 12, 2016--Monday & Wednesday 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm