Superintendent's Message - Thank You!
2016 Annual Giving Campaign
$55,000 by 50% of all employees giving!!
We can do this!
College Application Week, 2016
SAVE THE DATE!
“SHOW OFF YOUR COLLEGE” DAY!
- Put a poster on your class or office door… “I’m a proud graduate of____. Ask me about it."
- Change your Facebook Banner to your college logo for the week.
- Create a bulletin board with a list of all the colleges staff members attended.
Direct Deposit Regulations
Thank you for your attention.
2016 Flu Shot Schedule
Great Falls Public Schools is again offering free flu shots for all employees and spouses of district employees. (You do not have to carry insurance to be eligible for the free flu shot.) Please note the below listed dates and times. Shots are not available for children at these times/dates.
Correction to Severance Pay for Retiring Teachers, October 2016
Human Resources Office
Pre-retirement Workshops TRS and PERS Fall 2016 Schedule
Please click here to view the fall schedule. www.gfps.k12.mt.us/sites/default/files/Pre-retirement Workshops TRS and PERS Fall 2016 Schedule.pdf
Crosstown Run Around, October 25, 2016
Crosstown Book Drive
Fitness Class Updates, October, 2016
- Wellness website: http://gfpsweb.weebly.com/gfps-wellness.html Here are a few temporary changes to the classes:
- ZUMBA class is cancelled for Oct. 13, 18, 20, and 25, 2016 held at Longfellow 4:30-5:30 pm Tues & Thurs
- OULA class will begin at 5:30 am rather than 6:00 am and run until 6:15 am giving participants plenty of time to get home and ready for the work day. Paris Gym Tuesdays & Thursdays
- CIRCUIT Training class will not be held the month of November as our instructor is unavailable, but will be going the rest of this month.
- YOGA class is cancelled for Wednesday, October 19, 2016