- A letter is generated to the nominee that highlights the accomplishments.
- The nomination is summarized for the Board of Trustees at a regularly scheduled Board meeting. This information is recorded in Board minutes and is included as part of the permanent record of the Board.
- Both the nominee and nominator are recognized on a bulletin board display in the Aspen Conference Room at the District Office Building.
- Monthly nominations are included on the GFPS website.
- Each nominee is given an apple pin as a small token of the District’s appreciation.
NOMINATE SOMEONE TODAY!